The Benefits of Membership
Since 1923, the Wyoming Peace Officers Association is proud to represent and serve the professional needs of Wyoming’s law enforcement community.
WPOA is the official professional association representing Wyoming’s public safety professionals including certified peace officers, detention officers, communications personnel, county coroners, probation and parole agents, game wardens, state correctional officers, animal control officers and the Wyoming Attorney General’s Office.
WPOA continues to work hard for its members.
For just $10 per year, membership benefits include:
- A $500 death benefit;
- Discounts on subsidized, law enforcement insurance policies through California Casualty;
- Exclusive access for you and your family to WPOA’s academic scholarship program;
- Discounts on our annual conference and education program registrations;
- Networking with thousands of law enforcement professionals from around Wyoming, providing opportunity to both obtain and share information;
- Complimentary subscription to Wyoming Peace Officer magazine, a quarterly, electronic newsletter and the official publication of WPOA; and,
- A collective voice to represent and address law enforcement concerns before legislative bodies, regulatory agencies and the courts.